Happy 2018 beauty bugs!✨
How are we feeling about the first few days of 2018? I for one have already been tested. A series of unfortunate events has been my life for the past year in particular and unfortunately the switch from 2017 to 2018 did not end the streak. But I’m determined to not let that bother me. I’m very excited about this year for a number of reasons. For one, 18 has always been my lucky number since I can remember, so I feel as if this year must have something good in store for me (fingers crossed!). Secondly, I’m graduating college in May of this year if all goes well, and my adult life will officially be beginning. It’s exciting because for once in my life I have absolutely no clue where I’ll end this year at. Will I have a job? If so, what will it be? Will I like it? Will I have my own place? Who knows. It’s all up in the air and it’s exciting that I don’t know what to expect. Along with the refreshing feeling of a new start, and the uplifting feeling that 2018 will be my lucky year, I have compiled a list of resolutions I’m putting in print to motivate me to complete by the strike of midnight into 2019. Maybe these will spur some resolutions in your own mind as well! Be sure to leave a few of your resolutions in the comments for me – I might end up adding them to my list as well!
♥ Kaitlyn’s 2018 Resolutions ♥
- Do the Whole30 diet to kickstart a change in my relationship with food 🥑
- Go to the gym at least 3 days a week 🏃♀️
- Limit eating out/social eating to once or twice a month 🍔🍕
- Plan out my weeks each Sunday 📝
- Start posting regularly on my WordPress blog, Instagram blog & YouTube. I’m thinking for my blog I’ll post Tuesdays, Thursdays and some weeks Saturdays. Instagram will be daily to ever other day. YouTube I’m hoping to post once every other week to start – and more frequently once I get into the swing of it!
- Figure out better ways for me to cope with anxiety.
- Graduate college & get a home with Jake (my boyfriend)🏡💑
- Get all A’s & B’s for my last semester of college.
- Say “yes” to more social outings.
- Find a therapist and stick to going.